Super Deal - Stock Clearance DIY
21 / 04 / 2015
If you have always wanted a Shaw 650, but haven't known how to buy one, then today is your lucky day.
Marking a new strategy which aims the boat at a guy (or girl) that likes to run lines, glue stuff and generally muck around boats, we are now offering the Shaw 650 as a ready to sail package, with some set up.
- complete hull and decks, EVA deck, most deck fittings fixed in place
- coiled control lines, sheets, etc ready to lash on
- road trailer and packing materials
- foils package
- rig with fittings and rigging wire ready to swage and set up
- basic sails package included (main, jib, kite) - may be ex demo lightly used
Basically, we have had people asking how to buy cheaper...this is our solution. Boat arrives in a container to your port, and you put in about 2 days of work to get things sorted as you like them. Dead simple!
Special freight on board price ex Laem Chabang: $30,000 USD / $34,000 AUD / $34,000 NZD / $30,000 EURO / $30,000 CHK.
On top you will need to pay shipping (around $6,000 USD per boat) and any relevant duties upon arrival (depends on the country, anywhere from 0% - 20% depending on the location - we can advise how much. Order 2 boats....and the shipping cost halves!!!
On top you will have a few costs here and there for set up, or maybe you can do the work yourself.
In either case....isn't this the boat you have been waiting for?
Email us to find out more!!